Fleet Operation Solutions
Running you fleet is simple with our customisable dispatch engine & intuitive apps.
Call Centre options
SmartMove provides you with simple cost saving options for the daily management of your call centre. Using our SmartVoix phone system you can automate common tasks and you can easily eliminate data entry errors with the IVR (Interactive Voice Response) automatic booking systems.
See our SmartVoix video here for more detailed information on this feature.
You can choose to use the call centre on a full time or part time basis to give you flexibility when you need it.
Support is available to all of our fleets, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
What support is included?
- Driver training
- Staff training
- After-hours assistance
- Trouble shooting and system improvements
- Assistance with specific reporting requirements
- Everyday assistance with keeping your fleet operational and at maximum efficiency
We work ‘hand in hand’ with your fleet, from fleet set up to driver and staff training. We are available 24/7 to help you with troubleshooting and system repairs.
We have multiple layers of redundancy protection to ensure our systems stay on-line all the time and to keep your fleet operating smoothly.
The pre-shift checklists are fully customisable to your individual fleet.
Items on the list can be made compulsory and must be checked prior to being allowed to login or, the checklist can be simply used as a reminder for drivers.
An example of a pre-shift checklist might look like the below example.
SmartMove uses leading edge technology to quickly dispatch bookings to the most suitable cars however it also handles your accounting, legislative and quality insurance requirements giving you detailed information on every aspect of every job. We call these innovative accounting features DocketKiller as they eradicate paperwork and save you time and money by streamlining your book-keeping processes dramatically.
At the end of every job the driver is required to record how the fare was paid. This can be made compulsory so that the details of every payment are captured and used in the paperless reporting processes.
Benefits for drivers
- Paperless, no need to record any other details except the payment.
Benefit for Owner/Operator
- Reports available which summarise the account work done by a vehicle.
- Formatted as an invoice from owner to fleet
- Owner can check details before invoices are issued to account holders.
Benefits for the fleet
- All information for invoicing is already in the database.
- Wide variety of customisable reports available
Reporting / Regulatory Compliance
SmartMove’s reporting and tracking tools offer a cohesive approach to taxi fleet management, providing insights to improve operational efficiency and fleet performance, identify cost saving areas, improve rosters, and much more.
- Drivers have immediate access to their own End-Of-Shift reports
- Bailment reports can be generated without having to manually add up figures
- SmartMove Go can interface with most external meters to automatically record fares at the end of a job or alternatively you can use the inbuilt soft meter. This ensures that you know exactly how much your cars are taking.
Any recorded date can be monitored for adherence with regulatory compliances. You can also specify a warning period and an action eg. Prevent login if the vehicle registration has run out.
- Drivers licence
- Car Insurance
- Driver Insurance and police checks
- Driver performance statistics
- Vehicle registration and plate expiry
- Vehicle attributes
Unlimited Reporting Capabilities including
- Total no. of bookings
- Booking completion %
- Booking automation
- Number of active drivers / passengers / accounts
- Average hourly booking
- Booking status % (cancellation and no-show reports)
- Source of bookings (IVR, App etc.)
- Booking detail reports are available for every job including hails and walk-ups
- No show reports
- Excessive waiting time report
- No show report and pick-up location report
- Various reports and exports for Government:.
Booking detail report
Promo Codes / Vouchers
With SmartMove it’s easy to set up promo codes or vouchers for your own personal use or for clients to use.
The account holder can control how the voucher is used. For example they can specify:
- The budget – Trip maximum, spend rate and total
- Day and time
- Vehicle type
- Authorised users
CUSTOMISATION and FULL CONTROL
- Customise your reports and create new query reports specific to your requirements
- Customise your dispatch zones and site profiles.
- Customise your fleet rates and tariffs
- Fully customisable addresses – can be imported from a range of sources to eliminate double handling and user error.
- Customise multiple fleet profiles easily and create specific regulations for individual fleets
- Full control of your employee profiles and records. Control employee access levels.